Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

John Arktor Posted:

Thanx, ThePro, but I had already found the page ;-)

All I have in it is :

———————————

5 days 13 hours 41 minutes and 3 seconds remaining in this round.

You are not currently active in Forumwarz Domination.

Throughout the week, you will be rewarded with scoops for completing various tasks.

After you earn your first scoop, you will automatically be thrown into a match with other Forumwarz players. You can visit the Multiplayer tab at any time to see your standings.

* Learn How to Play Forumwarz Domination | Forumwarz Domination on our Wiki | Vanilla Helper

* Current Rankings | Season 1 Rankings | Season 2 Rankings

* Active Domination Teams

* View Results from Previous Games

———————————-

I have no link to go to my team page, or to buy cards. But maybe it’s normal.. Maybe there is something I have overlooked…

EDIT: @Wylin : I’ll check next time I get a scoop, thank you.

You need to win scoops before you can do anything else in a Domination round.

Wylin should have Posted:

Click Multiplayer then Domination. Otherwise when you get a scoop there will be a direct link on your character tab to the same place. This screen will show you in your current bracket, and you can purchase cards by clicking on purchase cards. If you want to look at other brackets than the one you are in you can also do that from said screen.

Fixed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!