Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MAGICBEAR

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

We’d have to avoid any mbum effect cards, though, such as the wall or male reproductive organshot. I like both, but the wall would need to be limited to one player. A block to all attacks would make players that get ahead quick completely immune. Dom cards are designed (I think) to equalize things and add strategy. male reproductive organshot, likewise, would remove a person’s ability to equalize and perhaps even enjoy the game. At best it should block for a few minutes, 60 or so. Therefore, as the round winds down, you might get called out, you don’t have to stick around as much, like Corion says. I don’t think FW should be so time oriented. Kind of unfair to certainly geographies of the world. It’s big of me to say this as I have tons of time and am on 24/7.

Love some of the other ideas though. Especially if we start leveling them… then domination is almost like an active forum pwning. Sending attacks and what not. Much more interactive.

MAGICBEAR edited this message on 03/20/2008 11:09AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!