Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Jonro Posted:

^^I know what you mean. I always hate it when people bumociate me with pagans, too. Or even worse: anarchists. Log in to see images!

Finally, a sincere question.

Well, it’s kind of like asking what a Xian believes in. They all share the same basic values, but a Baptist will give you an entirely different view than a Catholic. It basically breaks down to three main sects: Laveyan, Theistic, and devil-worshipers. I am Laveyan.

“Laveyan” refers to the ideas of Antony Lavey, who founded the Church of Satan in 1966. It has religious practices, but they are not required and are essentially just for show. Laveyans don’t believe God, demons, or even Satan. Satan is a symbol of everything the Xian church is not. Xians themselves can be decent enough people, but the church as a whole practices brainwashing, oppression and mbum murder, and attributes all of these things to a God they can’t prove exists. Thus, the Laveyan Satanist stands for intellectuality, freedom, and personal responsibility for one’s own actions. A Satanic Bible will definitely give you a clearer picture. You can buy them at Amazon.com.

Theistic Satanism is a little more complicated. They don’t believe in “God,” but they do believe in Satan and his demons — but in a different way. They more typically refer to Satan as “Lucifer,” “Beelzebub” or any of the various pagan names that essentially refer to the same being. The same goes for their demons, of which there are 72. They don’t believe that they are evil. They see them as the benefactors and creators of mankind. They don’t “worship” them, per se, but they believe in their literal existence and ability to give them various powers. They believe demons, and even Satan himself, can be summoned to help them accomplish their personal endeavors. I’ll give you a link to this site, but I warn you: they are all nutjobs. Do not engage them in conversation.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

The third kind, devil worshipers, are really pretty simple. They believe in the Judeo-Xian God, and they deliberately stand against him. They know that Satan will lose in the end, but they choose to join sides with him anyway. These are the real crazies that you have to watch out for. They typically believe in human sacrifice, black mbumes, acts of violence, etc.

Sorry if that was more than you were asking for.

thank you.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!