Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

plk Posted:

Even without the contest, you just can’t use the number of raids started as a gauge of actual raiding or even interest in raiding. Everyone who is an officer in a klan, including all those 1-person klans, can click the “start raid” bumon just to see what happens. If people can click a bumon, they will, just out of curiosity. I would honestly bet that zero vanilla scoops have been earned this week through klan raids. Being able to track this for sure is the only way you’ll know anything.

I can and will! It’s all I got right now, so messing with the raids like a contest to start raids tells me that people like to raid. Log in to see images!

Scoop log tracking is on the list, but as I said, as long as raiding isn’t negatively hurting the balance like it was (and other changes could be added to make the game better) other priorities for Domination are going to be developed first.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!