Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

gayfine upstanding member of society94

[2ch]

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

SG94 Posted:

So I was thinking: why would CZ appoint another mod? The answer is obvious: Banhammer and Tubs alone couldn’t handle all the posts which broke the forum rules.

What I suggest we do is help them by reporting more posts so that violations can be dealt with more swiftly. If you don’t think this is necessary remember that I was the only person who reported FalconFour for posting something that technically qualified as a shock picture.

Without that report, there would have been no ban, no drama, and no amazing extra content. In fact, if I wouldn’t have reported that post, I wouldn’t have won a Falcon Plaque and I wouldn’t have won the Flezz E-Peen!

Now if I were you, I wouldn’t risk losing dozens of millions of Flezz. I’d report more posts. Because the more a post is reported, the less there’s a chance that one of the mods accidentally misses it.

And please, when in doubt, do report them. Don’t just report obvious things. Those get caught anyway. Try to go for something harmless that technically violates a rule. Maybe there’s a contest that is a little confusing, or a goatse with only 90% of the gaping bumhole covered up. People have gotten banned for these things and others should be as well. It’s only fair, right?

It helps keep the boards clean and enjoyable for all. What helps even more is if you link to violations in this topic. If there’s even the slightest hint of a violation I’ll report them. Let’s make this work!

I disapprove it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!