Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Shii Posted:

I whine because “better written” versions of existing forums are a ****ty substitute for quality forum ideas of which there are NO duplicates.

There are at least 6 ideas that aren’t mine that I see every week that aren’t existing forums that I think would be funny and easy to write content for.

But yet crap like the above keep getting voted. Sorry Bashy, but your view on the issue is slightly biased considering your crap forum idea got picked.

I think your view is biased because yours never get picked. Again, there aren’t a ton of super-original ideas left that wouldn’t be something stupid like “Pink Polka-Dotted Hippotamuses who Love Chocolate Club.” I agree, though, that a lot of really good and even a few completely original ideas get crushed and a lot of horrible forums get chosen. And I agree there are still plenty of original ideas left. I also believe the voting system is stupid and needs modification.

I don’t agree, however, that nobody can, or should try to do, better than an existing forum but with the same concept. Getting angry at which forums win is pretty pointless. Instead, be ****ed off at the voting system and the voters, and do your best to vote fairly and for the ones YOU believe are good.

I have no problem with anyone who thinks my single forum win is a piece of ****, and I have no real problem when someone else’s entry wins. It’s not a a personal insult. It’s a stupid forum idea in a game with a poor voting system and users who often vote in self-interest instead of for quality.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!