Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Shii Posted:

Do you guys like, not ever look at the other community forums?

Engrish Lessons was basically a copy of the Great Firewall, Rule Thirty-Fourum is the exact same thing as the Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium, and now the Sweaty Handbook for Virgins is leading?

Read the description for “Sweaty Handbook” and then go look at Sexteen. They are the exact same forum with a different name.

Stop voting for absolute copycats, damnit. We need some originality and the original ideas get downvoted into the effing ground. It’s very special.

A lot of the existing forums suck. With Rule Thirty-Forum, I took an internet meme and clever writing to do something only LOOSELY related to existing forum and did it better. Discussing fetishes is not the same as Rule 34 stuff.

If I see submissions, such as the rather cleverly-written HandBook, which I must say is MUCH better than SexTeen (boring), I’ll upvote them.

If you want to **** at people for submitting and upvoting well-written or funny forums just because they’re based on some “similar concept” of another forum, you’ll quickly find no more entries, or entries about really idiotic things.

If nobody ever made a TV show or movie because “the Simpsons did it,” there’d be no TV.

People can and will write better ideas.

Stop whining. You whine a lot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!