Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Is it appropriate to share personal stories in this thread? I hope so because it reminds me of one!

I had this friend who got so annoyed with this Bible study group, that he bought six copies of the The Satanic Bible and made his own Bible study group, and tried to invite them to it, as they had done to him for several weeks. This was hilarious.

I agree with this thread, people should put aside their differences and work together. Hitler was right ascribing the Big Lie to the Jews, because they allowed usury and violated their covenant as God’s chosen people.

I believe in God, the almighty creator of the Heavans and the Earth.

I believe that Jesus was the Messiah and the Word of God made flesh.

I believe that Christians should follow his example, not by his words, but by his actions.

Whose tables did he overturn? To whose face did Jesus raise a fist? Yes, it’s the story of Jesus and the moneychangers. It is imperitive to the stability and continuation of society that people neither charge nor pay interest.

My body is sacred, and I will not allow any manner of technology to be implanted into it.

I believe this is the ultimate goal of the modern Satanist movement.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!