Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

What we have of forumwarz, like any other community, is your ‘sociable clique’ of lowest common denominator peons who identify with each other because they’re all brain-dead dullards and go around complimenting each other every time one of them say “do a barrel roll” or something equally stupid of that nature. Me, I go against that for the lulz and the increased trolling opportunities.

Now, the mods are not part of the ‘sociable clique’ as they have a different roll and outlook by nature. The mods continually catch flak from the sociable clique who attempt to gain leverage and impose their will on them through the use of peer pressure. You and your little buddies think your **** is cute because you’re all bff, but the mods have an unbiased perspective.

TL;DR: It’s a combination of bias and stupidity that prevents you from enjoying my wonderful contributions to this site, Raepdog. Do a barrel roll.

Thats a good argument, but a poor one to describe me.

But like really? We have a great opportunity to get the community active that’s not a ****ty forumbuildr forum, or survey, but no we waste it on celery? We give one of the most smug and ****ty posters.. a reason to feel good about himself? Really?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!