Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Drop luck, raise ego. 1200 isn’t nearly enough to pwn lvl 35 forums without consumables.

For the sake of comparison, I’ve got 4090 ego, 120 offense, 124 defense, 13 luck, 23 frugality, 37 charisma, and 10 upkeep. I was having trouble pwning lvl 33+ forums up until I re-specced above 2000 ego at the expense of frugality, charisma, luck, and upkeep. At this point, I can do level 35 forums with no consumables and a good 500-1000 ego left over, depending on how often they hit.

Also, is there any particular reason you’re trying to pwn without consumables? Just curious – it’s not as if it’s a mortal sin to use them, after all, and at level 30+, you really shouldn’t be having problems coming up with enough flezz to afford a steady flow of them and still be making some profit.

The Ferv edited this message on 02/23/2009 6:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!