Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jonro

Avatar: 132894 Thu Feb 19 22:01:35 -0500 2009

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

Talk about trolling.

Basically, what everything Swine and Uplink said. I don’t believe in the Judeo-Christian god. I’m Laveyan. Satan is a symbol to me, not a real being somewhere under the ground. No offense, but I don’t know how you could have read the Satanic Bible and not have noticed that.

The concept of Satan, in fact, predates that god. Satan is a Jewish term meaning “enemy,” but his imagrey, values and origins lie a thousand years before, in ancient Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonian, European, and even Native American ideas. Satanism is not evil, nor is it intended to be. In many ways, it is more “Christ-like” than Christianity itself. The black hoods and scary demeanors are simply useful tools for scaring away the closed minded and easily intimidated. It is not a fluffy, feel-good religion, but it has been propagated far out of proportion for what it truly is, and understandably so given the powers that be. For me, it is a dedication to enlightenment, self-fulfillment, and the advancement of mankind as a whole.

P.S. to Context: Actually, you nailed it. That’s the entire reason. Yup, I just want to be different. No search for truth on my part. I just want to eat babies.

I became one (or rather, realized I was one) because I read the Satanic bible, did my research on the history of the religion, and found it coincided with what I already believed and valued. While I don’t believe in “Satan” per se, his symbolism is very powerful to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!