Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Uplink

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Satan worships me. So if you worship him, what does that make you? My 2nd level minion? Log in to see images!

I’ll never get it why people need to worship anything to get permission to do things. You’re not off the hook for being a servant. Ever.

My bible says this: Everything you do is your own responsibility. If you **** things over, no voices in your head will help you. Killing or abusing creatures for the hell of it doesn’t score you any points with any spiritual force. Nor does it reduce any score for that matter – it just shows how messed up you are. You make your own life.

And that’s kind of it.

On the other hand, I do find cemeteries southing because of the silence. You can hear your own thoughts there (the voices in your head, if you like). But I don’t perform rituals or other pointless stuff. I do feel there’s something more than this world, but I can’t define it (and I consider religion a very poor and limited attempt at doing this).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!