Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Tactic for the week: pwn a forum in the last few seconds. Everyone else will be on 0 scoops, the player with the highest pistachio streak wins.

I did a small initial run, enough scoops for 12 cards, and I had the option to get an bumhole for each of them. I don’t think this was luck, just the decreased number of cards means I was almost guaranteed an bumhole with each pick. So no point getting any other card types when there’s going to be no scoops to shotgun/destroy/steal, and no point getting switcheroos when you’re going to have no scoops to switch. Just choose bumholes, zero the bracket.

This theme might have worked better if we had a larger variety of cards. As it stands, it’s just ridiculous.

You’re not wrong. Like the cheap card week there is very little strategy and a whole lot of luck involved. I expect to hear a lot of howls about lag ruining the top end of people’s streaks next Wednesday.

If this is meant to be a test of whether people want to play destruction for a possible destruction medal it isn’t a good test. The reality is people don’t want to do *anything* without a reward, that is human and gamer nature.

Side note: Right now the bumhole is overpowered because a player doesn’t need to totally sacrifice his own scoops to play it for the 10 hit.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!