Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

In all seriousness, no one comes here looking for limits or boundaries. We don’t come here to learn these things. We come to see how far we can go and how much we can get away with, and some don’t even try to get away with anything and get banned on purpose. It’s constant one-upping. I understand that you may be offended, but I really don’t think anyone cares, seeing as it’s pretty much everyone’s goal here to offend people. If someone’s feelings are really that hurt, they’re obviously in the wrong place. This whole site is about not being “PC”. I look at it like this: if I’m not getting banned then I’m doing nothing wrong. So pretty much, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

This isn’t a troll, by the way. Just my honest opinion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!