Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Yes. For now if we are going to prove that raids are messed, you should not create raids unless you intend to raid. This is, unfortunately, the only way we have to track the success of our changes.

For enhancements/suggestions on raiding please visit the Domination Enhancements thread and post your comments.

The only way? You’ve been getting feedback on raids for weeks, now. The three major raiding klans in the game have stopped raiding. Most of the domfabulous persons have been screaming about the changes and how screwed up it is and how much raiding isn’t worth it.

I just really don’t understand why you insist on looking at that number instead of the community feedback. The one raid I know of that was an actual raid, was done for the purposes of a few people mooching. I believe 6 people used all 12 of their available visits to get these three people an extra 28 scoops.

Sorry to derail the thread, but it’s where the comment is and I’m just not convinced it would be seen if I started another thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!