Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Grayson81 Posted:

If a girl’s smart and has mammary glands as good as yours she usually doesn’t have trouble finding a bloke. The problem might be more related to this:

This story suggests a flaw in your personality. Here are two clues as to what it is:

1) A guy buys you dinner and you complain that he doesn’t tip enough.

2) You care enough about this to feel that it’s a big deal and to mention it in your overall analysis of him, but not enough to part with ten ****ing dollars.

I can understand your criticism… I don’t know, I feel that since waitstaff are paid so little, you should tip according to service. If my server is good, I tip 20% or better on principle.

I actually offered to pay for my own meal, or simply the tip before he looked at the check (would have then left the whole $10), and he declined. So it would have been kind of rude for me to have thrown down more money on the table.

But you have a point, actually. I think I am being nitpicky because I feel snobby for thinking he’s not smart enough. So I am trying to justify my guilt by saying there’s other things wrong with him.

Suck my left one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!