Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

mary misanthrope Posted:

I thought it was nice, because it was technically a first date; I had hung out with him once before at a party. I am kind-of a minimalist, so I appreciate the gesture rather than the items themselves.

I expected nothing (well, except dinner), so really, even a stupid card and some candy greatly surpbumed my expectations.

One thing I did notice and did not like:

He only tipped $4 on a $24 bill! I would have thrown down a few extra dollars when he wasn’t looking if I had a bill smaller than a $10 on me. Our server was very good. Log in to see images!

Sadly, you can’t seek out intelligence. To do such, we’d need to have some honest means of measuring intelligence, and IQ tests certainly don’t count. Then comes the means of advertising and labelling people with their Intelligence ratings.

Gifts and a tip. I don’t know what to say there.

Searching for the right man…well…consider it a life-long adventure for the wise, where as the simple minded can get their low standards met by simply going to a gas station.

Quality, my dear, not quantity.

OH..and…Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!