Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

-XI- Posted:

That’s right, I’m going to do the Internet equivalent of leaving my home while I have hired a corpse for a nanny to look after several 8-year-old boys who have certain curiosities. This contest will end on 1/23/09 at midnight and will have a voting period that will end on 1/25/09.

Log in to see images! Post your erection along with a note that says “My name is [Insert name here] and I’m so desperate to get laid”.

Log in to see images! The first one to make a video of them jerking off and jizzing gets 1BP instantly! (must say “-XI- owns me”, doesn’t matter where you upload as long as it’s not one of those sites that forces sex ads into your face)

(Also, I am not a monsterous homogay pigbottom, I’m just a bi guy that thought “heh, why the **** not? Xylon was so eager to post his man mammary glands, I think I’ll make this contest for the lulz”.)

TOXX

Also, please do not submit anything until I run this through with CZ

Edit: Amended dates

-XI- edited this message on 02/15/2009 12:52PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!