Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

There should be a way to Sort forums, and there needs to be sub-Tabs in the bookmarks under the Forums tab to show:

1) All Forums

2) Forums With Active Missions

3) Favorite Forums (would be nice to mark certain forums as favorites for grinding)

4) Episode 1 Forums (and tabs for each new episode)

5) forumbuildr Forums

6) Recently Visited Forums

7) Currently Pwned Forums

I understand there’s a tab for Recently Visited Forums, but does anyone else find it odd that there’s an “All Forums | Visit History” subtab under Forums, Mission Related, Stores, and Services?

I also think Mission Related should be renamed to something else, since Trapped in the Cupboard is no longer related to any of my missions. If a secondary “Forums with Active Missions” tab were added under the Forums primary tab, it could get confusing if this primary Mission Related tab were still there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!