Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

n00b65 Posted:

Really good idea, that bump.

Since we don’t have a suggestion forum (or certain other features), suggestions often get lost. I’m going to try to send Crotch Zombie a list of all the new suggestions once or twice a week, but I can’t guarantee I’ll see them all anyway.

So — if you have a suggestion out there which you feel is being ignored, tubmail it my way with a link to the thread. I’ll compile them and send them to CZ and you’ll sleep peacefully knowing that your brilliant ideas are being considered by the finest minds in the industry. Or, y’know, something like that.

well im glad that you saw it, and im also glad to see that it got added in todays update, but kinda feeling like a emo right now cus i didnt get mentioned for the suggestion

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!