Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

An excerpt:

“Daddy?”

“Auuuggggggghhhh!”

Lastly, Kelly is blindfolded for the exciting “mystery ****.” Having dropped his glbumes earlier, her drunken father is brought in. Kelly spread eagles on top of a giant inflatable ball and receives disturbingly clowny sex from her grotesque father. I am happy to report that I cannot confirm that penetration takes place in this sequence, allowing me a slim sliver of hope that it was just an act. The “money shot” is provided by a Foley cheer from the canned audience and hundreds of packing peanuts raining down. With a triumphant yawp from her father Kelly realizes something is amiss, yanks aside her blindfold, and ultimate blooper! Her father moans in horror and the camera zooms in on his hideous face thankfully ending the ordeal for all involved.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 03/18/2008 6:59PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!