Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eiken

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Genesis Posted:

I took a stab at the Octal embedded in C39. Counting out the bars, I got an octal:

which in binary is:

and translated to ascii:

:˜¦I°@

is it supposed to be some kind of face or am I way off? XD

Using Genesis’ decoding of the bar code as a staring point, I tried a few things.

When converted into binary then to ASCII I came out with the same message as him. I then tried flipping the binary. That failed. Then I tried inverting the binary, replace 1’s with 0’s and 0’s with 1’s. That resulted in nothing as well.

I then looked at the ASCII tables to see what type of numbers I was looking for as a result. I noticed that most of them were three digit numbers. I broke the octal number that Genesis came up with into three digit groups: 165 142 155 141 151 040 15. When I looked those numbers up on the text table, adding a leading 0 to the last number I came up with: ubmail (return). I do not have the means or knowhow to double check Genesis’ work on the bar code or binary that was posted earlier, but my best guess is the word hidden was tubmail. This also fits with the badge in the first post with the bar code. Off to the side there in a partial screen shot of an tubmail inbox with many messages received in a very short time period. This is strange because why would a clan take the time to send a message during a raid that require precision timing, if the messages were sent during a raid.

The last part is just some wild guessing as to what is going on, but I have no idea how or why that would be. That is all that I have for now.

/edit this is my alt character, I might also be posting with my main character, balluga. Noted to avoid confusion.
Eiken edited this message on 03/18/2008 3:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!