Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BotenAnna

[****Z]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

BotenAnna Posted:

I will give 45BP for whomever comes up with the most popular answer on this:

http://www.wired.com/promo/toshiba/index.html

The rules are:

1) It must not actually answer the question (this is required to win anyway)

2) You must use your forum name or some other kind of identifier to prove you posted the answer. Also repost it here.

3) Getting other people to vote up your answer is part of the fun

4) Votes down don’t count, unlike forumbuildr, so you bumholes can’t just vote **** down and ruin the fun.

5) In the event Toshiba nukes all the troll answers, be sure to repost your answers here and I will pick out my favorite.

6) Any method of killing the lulz, even if they’re within the other rules, will disqualify you from the prize.

7) I reserve the right to make modest revisions to the rules to prevent any unforeseen abuse.

I honestly don’t know why I’m doing this other than I guess I’m amused at the concept of giving a reward for playing forumwarz for real. Log in to see images!

Quoting for original version since that seems popular around here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!