Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tiny Clanger

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

This is bit complex, but is there any way we could ensure the words are alliterative? e.g instead of “Slattern Nell’s Journey” we could ask the MadLibs to try and pick words that all start with the same letter. I think “Tarty Tracy’s Travels” or “Raunchy Rachel’s Ride” is far more appealing and slick.

I saw a submission yesterday that was funny/clever when a bunch of words all began with the same letter – something like “You, sir, are a disgusting, despicable dog” but boring when it was any old words.

Perhaps putting [a] after words would ask the engine to alliterate all the words tagged thus, e.g. @sexy[a] @name_female[a]’s @journey[a].

And yes, this would be tricky, open to abuse, and time consuming, but it would be 23875 kinds of awesome!

Oh yes, and we need a @sexy madlib – hot, raunchy, etc. Maybe even a @sexy_female (babe, tart) and a @sexy_male (rock hard, babe). Eh, that’s a bit half-formed, but I’m sure you’ll make sense of it.

Tiny Clanger edited this message on 03/18/2008 8:17AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!