Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

I’m wondering if anybody has a suggestion. I’m running out of common dragons to raise, and I don’t want a ton of duplicates. There are a lot of types of dragons I haven’t been able to get my hands on, I wonder if anybody has any suggestions as to how to get my hands on them?

I’m currently looking for: Stone and two-headed in addition to weirder things like silver, gold, paper, dinos, chickens, etc.

Is breeding the only way to get a bunch of weird dragons?

Not really, because breeding will only give you eggs of the same kind as the parents. You just have to wait at the front page for the eggs with the ? marks, and read the descriptions for the kinds you need, or you could check the abandoned eggs cave and hope you see a rare one, because if someone breeds a Rare dragin and it gives them more eggs then they can carry, they are automatically dumped to the abandoned eggs cave.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!