Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL’S RP GUIDE TO BETTER RP BETTER

There’s been a lot of talk about “bringing RP back” lately, so I thought I’d educate you fools on some ****.

1. RP a character, not a story

All RP is is making up a character and sticking with it. Whenever someone goes overboard and tries to RP situations/stories, it ends up ****ty and boring.

2. Don’t be so gaddamn one-dimensional

If you wanna RP as an emo kid for example, don’t just post “ugh I’m sad” or post poetry everywhere. Instead make up a more miserable character. Make an alt that is ALWAYS bumhurt about something, or just a very disagreeable person (SEE: SG94). For a camwhore, don’t just find a few pics of a pretty girl and post them everywhere. Do something like Escher and always type like you’re a 15 yr old girl texting, or just be ridiculously conceited like me. For trolls, do something other than posting tl;dr or general douchbaggery. Make an troll that only posts **** like it came straight off of /b/. For example, always link ****ty youtube videos, regurgitate memes, and be unfunny in a very common way. Or always post walls of text.

People need to stop saying **** like “people don’t RP their clbum Log in to see images!” No one wants to see 1000 people RPing the same emokid. Many times people troll in subtle ways that very much line up with their clbum. Get off the idea that you have to be a troll clbum to troll or an emokid to be bumhurt or a camwhore to post pics, and instead think of what your character would post in any given thread.

3. Don’t announce what you are in every thread you post in

Be subtle. For example, I RP as FAIL in every single thread I ever post in. I decided that he is an over-the-top conceited prick that thinks he is better than everyone else, but at the same time I try to keep it realistic enough that people aren’t always thinking “FAIL is a character” for me it’s easy though since I am a conceited prick irl too

FAIL’S GUIDE TO BETTER POSTING

1. Log in to see images!

STOP ****ING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE THE COMMUNITY IS. IT ONLY STARTED SUCKING WHEN YOU STARTED POSTING.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!