Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Well, until they come up with a card stealing mechanism then I don’t see how it hurts the non-rush player. If I don’t have any scoops to destroy then using a card against me is useless. Quick example:

player 1 – 25 scoops 5 cards

player 2 – 5 scoops 10 cards

player 3 – 8 scoops 10 cards

player 4 – 0 scoops 5 cards

player 5 – 0 scoops 10 cards

So player 4 and 5 can bumhole player 1 but player 2 and 3 cannot. Players 1,2,3,4,5 can steal each others scoops or play shotgun cards but still can do nothing to the player with no scoops. Let’s say everybody is reduced to zero scoops and the new board looks like this:

player 1 – 0 scoops 3 cards

player 2 – 0 scoops 5 cards

player 3 – 0 scoops 6 cards

player 4 – 0 scoops 2 cards

player 5 – 0 scoops 8 cards

So clearly now player 5 is in the best position to win since they have the most cards but since everybody is at zero scoops card timing becomes a factor because the next player to use a modest improvement has four other players that can attack them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!