Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

The thing is, I’m just not convinced that the dip in quality in the RP forums isn’t just either “the natural ebb and flow of forums” or “it’s a miracle that the RP forums didn’t become absolute **** earlier.” It seems to me that the very nature of this game and the very nature of the RP forums in this game sets up RP forums that really aren’t supposed to be fun or interesting. That they were ever fun or interesting, I consider a small miracle.

That being said, however bad they are now, they will probably get better. But I have to say the thing about “threads get spammed with ****ty non-topical image posts” thing really does predate Dragons by quite a bit. It may be at an all-time high, but it will start ebbing once people get bored with it.

It strikes me that the RP forums were never actually intended to be the highlight of flamebate. They seem to be more for the purpose of “No, you are not a troll, your character is a troll, if you insist on being a troll do so [here].” There’s nothing wrong with the other forums being more interesting and/or fun. I mean, there’s all sorts of fun to be had on the internet that doesn’t involve being a jackbum to real people.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/09/2009 1:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!