Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Cherrypie Posted:

Hmmn…. 10 forums, +1 per 20 clannies?

I believe that hard numbers for the base would simply cause this problem to happen again when the number of forums increase. Percentages for the base would be the best solution, in my opinion, although hard numbers might work for the adjustment.

One other part of the suggestion I forgot was that we could also use the forum difficulties instead of actual forums for target calculations. IE, if the target to earn scoops were 8 difficulty, then the scoops could be earned by pwning 2 level 4 difficulty forums, or 4 level 2 difficulty, etc. Obviously, these numbers are just for example and the real numbers used if this were adopted would be much more realistic when compared to the available forums.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!