Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah, but at least when people post random pictures there’s some variety there. I don’t mind that at all. After viewing dragons about 100 times they’ve worn out any and all possible funniness (not that they were ever funny).

But is posting random pictures of anything non-topical ever funny at all? I’ve never been amused by it. I don’t honestly think that it amuses anybody other than the person who does it. At the very least, nobody makes a single post of dragons require scrolling down several pages to get to the next post, entirely unlike your average dragon post which takes up about six lines, or zero if you use adblock.

I think having to scroll past random unfunny pictures forever is much more annoying than seeing the same random unfunny pictures over and over again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!