Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jaycampbell

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Adding a new scoop flavor might help with balancing the competition aspect.

I propose “blood” flavored scoops, which are earned by taking or absorbing large amounts of damage while pwning a forum. This would aim to a troll’s strengths, just as lemon aims at camwhores. It would also give those poor, deluded re-re’s something to gun for, and match well with some of the emokids attacks.

A flavor that rewarded damage taking would pull some people out of endless speed runs in dentistry and fitness. It would replace the antifreeze mechanic that I think (in my limited experience) is almost entirely ignored. I think it would pull people into the harder forums, and provide a reward for that.

Thoughts, theories?

also: df spoghspe w85tu apriots sdfopi, they drop the bomb, he rides it down and the russian doomsday device goes off

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!