Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Riddikulus

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Corion Posted:

I’m not saying every vanilla raid is a Camwhore exclusive thing. How stupid do you think I am?

I’m saying that what you did – this nearly 400-scoop raid, is, at this point, a Camwhore exclusive thing, since the only clan so far able to come close to that is of course, yours, and the only clbum allowed to join it is Camwhores.

How am I, as an Emo, to compete with that? How would a Troll compete with that? Even the closest competing guild doesn’t appear able to mount an opposition.

EDITL Added bonus – since Camwhores are the best clbum – even if we were to get as many players (and possibly more) than your guild, it would be more difficult to match your Vanilla Scoop output, especially since you’ve recruited most (if not all) of the level 10 Camwhores.

Umm…your theory is kind of based off of a logical fallacy there. Log in to see images!

Sorry, but there’s too many variables dependent on utilizing humans and strategy to conclusively find that the manner of our success relies entirely upon the simple fact that we’re a certain clbum. You’re overestimating its worth.

Also, talking about how you “as an Emo/Troll” are to cope with this won’t help. It’s all brainpower with some strength in numbers. I’m sure you’re not lacking for brainpower (how else do Emos come up with their damage-heavy poems?), but a little bit of Klan unity goes a long way…

Rock this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!