Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

pimp doubt

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Some people are in Klans for more reasons than Domination. I don’t play Domination, but I’m in FoL. Why? Because I can be. Probably not the best course of action, you’ll have 40-50 “seperate” klans that are all co-ordinated through an intricate and annoying tubmail system. Yes, some people do want vanillas that bad.

Well, at least then they would have earned them. I can’t participate in the Sisterhood raids as they happen at 4am my time, yet I still get hundreds of vanilla scoops, making me feel no motivation whatsoever to earn any other ones. Particularly chocolate – I think a lot of people are feeling the same way, as shown by the decrease in number and quality of submissions to Forumbuildr. Why spend time racking your brains for a couple of chocolate scoops when you can be in the right Klan and get hundreds of vanillas?

pimp doubt edited this message on 03/17/2008 11:55AM

looʇ ƃuıʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ – suoıʇɐlnʇɐɹƃuoɔ ‘sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ pǝuɹnʇ noʎ ɟı

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!