Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BOOMER-CODE

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

wow, this thread tl;dr’d really ****ing fast.

Why don’t I adblock? I do. I have dragcave.net/* blocked. But for some reason adblock doesn’t catch redirected URLs (for WHAT ****ing reason it doesn’t catch them, I do not know). So if you put your dragunz in a tinyurl, I still end up getting eyeraped with them. I honestly cannot comprehend the idiocy of why Adblock can’t catch redirected URLs.

But I’m not about to block TinyURL just for a little annoyance.

The very premise of why I hate the dragunz posting is because people that post them, post them under the false impression that people are able to CLICK them. They can’t be clicked because ET still hasn’t properly implemented that. Hell, I don’t think ET has fixed any BBcode bugs in the past… how long? Dragunz are a stinging reminder that this site is falling apart due to ET failing to give a ****. That’s why I hate dragunz.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!