Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

scullyangel Posted:

Who knew that in Badgerella’s wild ramblings she would be the only BoD player to ever point out exactly why the long time Dom fabulous persons just keep lobbying for a change.

Wat? Wow, I’d heard about you before but you really DO take things way too seriously. I dunno, I like games too sometimes?

scullyangel Posted:

Bashy has a point, although I don’t quite get why he decided to play troll rather than helping to point out that there are different levels of game play.

I actually think, and it seems most people in this thread agree, he pointed out that stuff out pretty just fine. It wasn’t trolling. For the last time, if you happen to point bad things out without smiles and kittens and maybe even use a bit of anger, that doesn’t make it trolling. It makes it, hey, I’m a real person who actually doesn’t think that if knocks over your drink while drunk, you should ask omgggg prettyplz would you stop, and here is an essay doctoral thesis on how you could maybe stop. Please. I mean no pressure. Sorry for saying mister.

I must say I really hate people like this. There’s always some, like in KoL. The admins make some really stupidbum decision they could’ve avoided just by thinking or asking, and then a few players have the balls to say “WTF, morons,” but even more of them show up saying “wahh it r free game i no have right to say anything and me likey being a doormat. god bless these generous souls because it’s not like they’re actually running a business and trying to make money.”

scullyangel Posted:

We sat through a solid month of 3 scoops per klan pwn. 4+ months of uncapped antifreeze. 6 months of alt towers. 9 months of bracket alt stacking and raid feeding. Now we have one single restricted week where raiding players can’t abuse the **** out of the system they’ve abused for almost a year and people are ****ing themselves over how the game designers are ****ing up?

... so basically what you’re saying is, you’ve had to put up with a year of history showing that playing nice and being patient and tactful with criticism doesn’t work and takes forever, and then you’re saying, hey, be tactful and be more patient? Oooooooooookay, let’s just say I hope nobody subscribes to your weightloss newsletter “How to Tactfully Talk Away Your Kilos and Pray They Runofft On Their Own After Maybe A Decade.”

Man. You’d think in a game like this people would have more balls. Especially since it’s on the internet. And WTF, a PG-rated section where you cant swear or yell or call people what they are, in a Forum Flaming game? OMGROFL etcetc, that’s like some fatherly type saying “Okay you can **** my daughter up the bum all you want, but for the love of god don’t touch her thighs in the livingroom.”

scullyangel Posted:

**** please.

Yeahhhhhh. You know what, the only thing worse than an Internet Badbum is an Internet woman's genitals.

Badgerella edited this message on 02/04/2009 11:33AM

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!