Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

Oh. Sorry. I forgot to write about the game, since this is a game forum. Bashy just said I should write about DOM. I don’t know what a DOM is, but, hell, I am so smart to bumume it’s this raiding business everyone’s going ape**** about.

Raiding, you all say?

I have to admit that, after a little bit over a month of playing, I still don’t understand what it is, or was, all about. Seriously. And I’m not even THAT dumb. I’ve played games before. And was good at some! Especially elves and stick figures. Man. I kicked bum there. Oh wait, this is not about me, it’s about raiding.

So, raiding.

Uhhh. I’ve done it a few times, I am sure. I guess that’s the thing where someone IMs you and tells you to log on and go click ‘join raid’. Then you raid. Somehow. With multis, they told me. I can has no multis though, yet I was still winning ****. What ****? Who the hell cares, when you’re winning. It’s all about winning. I think I won trophies, eventually. Which then put me into different brackets. But, hey, I have to admit I don’t quite understand the brackets either.

Have I mentioned, though, that I am not really dumb??? Yeah, I am not. I’m just not a spade player, or whatever you call those who just don’t care about game mechanics. I prefer to crush stuff. So I crushed some here, too. By buying cards, I think. Like – the kind of stuff when someone tells you to go trade some color balls for some cards and then trade cards for more balls (jesus?!), or attack someone and steal their ****.

I’m losing track of these things. So, anyway.

What’s the problem here? People can’t raid anymore? I don’t even know, like I said LOLZROFFLECOPTER, how they did it in the first place, but having read some of these posts, I bumume someone is unhappy with something, that happened because of something?

Well. Here’s my solution, without even going to.. uhh… get a manual and understand this game first. First of all, people with no life need to get banned. Why? Because they’re likely to create multis and ruin the game for those who have.. a tiny bit of life.

Ohhh, this reminds me? Want to know about MY problem with the game?????

I can ****ing never win that incit thing. Why? Because I don’t talk about male reproductive organ male reproductive organ fabulous personZ UR DOIN IT RIGHT OR WRONG OMG LOLZ fine upstanding member of society SUCK MY male reproductive organ ****. Well, okay, not often. I sometimes call Bashy a fine upstanding member of society, but that’s not the same, k?

Sorry about this digression, too. Games just make me go nuts.

So, DOM.. and how potatoes apply to it, huh?

Wait, no, this is not about potatoes. Maybe sweet potato fries? You all need to know that Bashy really loves them.

So. Yeah. I vote for my solution. I forgot what it was, but you’ll get the point.

Down with DOM!

Up with DOM??!

I vote for DOM where I can win, okay. And you make it that way. Or else..

Wow, else. You don’t want to think about it.

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!