Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

The math on this is really sort of confusing I had this one grow up last night: Log in to see images!

It currently has 1454 views, 630 unique, and 17 clicks. However these two: Log in to see images!

Just hatched this morning and they’re both at roughly 1283 views, 648 unique, and 14 clicks. So “time remaining” must matter quite a bit.

Also, I want this one to hatch, so I’m posting it: Log in to see images!

From what I’ve read, the time it takes a dragon to hatch/grow up depends on some ratio of unique views to clicks to total views. And also, it apparently differs from species to species, ie, one color dragin will take 200 clicks more to hatch than one of another color. I’m not sure how it all works because it’s so ****ing confusing.

Basically if you post them like crazy 2 days a week and then kind of post them here and there for the rest, you should be bale to get them to hatch/grow up no problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!