Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

I know that there are many threads here regarding the way streaks should be handled, I’ve read virtually all of them. Some people with for a check box next to a site you’ve already pwnd and other methods have been mentioned.

And granted ET has done is best to help us out by creating a current streak tab and whatnot. This is nothing personal and I don’t think the current system sucks. But I think it is still tricky. Referencing two tabs to see if you’re going to break your streak becomes a bit messy and confusing.

If you don’t like prologues start reading here.

Given the current setup of the game, and the libraries it uses it would be in theory to implement a “collapse pwnd” forum feature. Much like you see when extracting your moar files.

Basically rather than a user seeing Denture Chat in their list of forums they’d see an auto collapsed dimmed grey message stating “You’ve already pwnd this forum, click here to pwn again.”

I’ve screwed up my streaks on quite a few occasions on all of my characters, I just think a fairly easy to implement visual warning such as this takes out a lot of the guess work and makes the whole process more idiot friendly and reduces the amount of questions people have to as why their streak was broke.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!