Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhacker

Avatar: 56461 Tue Dec 23 18:27:44 -0500 2008

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Inertia Posted:

also displaying what the reserve is is kinda pointless? what’s the difference between this and just using the minimum price? And if anyone bids under the reserve price that he’s not really serious anyway so why not make it so that he can’t bid under the reserve price? .

I bid 180K on an item, in an effort to keep my bid over later bidders. There were no bids at the time, and the minimum bid was about 32K. I was willing to go to 200K but thought I’d see how things went first.

And I find out no one bought it, but I didn’t get it. What was the reserve price? I have no idea. It could’ve been 190 or 200, in which case, if I had known about it beforehand, I would’ve bid it.

So yes. Either get rid of reserve prices, or show them. Otherwise we’re just wasting our time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!