Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ll see about tubmailing the original poster to see if he still has it even, but so far there is only one instance of a file being the same as another within the same category, both Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc and Buyer’s Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs have Defense and Charisma +5 but everything else is unique.

Honestly I wonder about those 2 but haven’t seen proof of either yet though I have no reason to question it there.

While files with +5/6/7 Frugality may be essentially useless to most, they still are higher level files. +25 Ego would place it as a first level file which would be found in the low level files for the most part and considering how similar those 2 files are, an error would be easy to make.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!