Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Just saying. If you want your auction to meet a minimum price, put your minimum price as your minimum bid.

Reserve Price is a stupid idea since people will use it to greatly overvalue a usually bad item. I think people who are running for the Best Bidder leaderboard already noticed that. It’s frustrating to lose an auction because some newbie suddenly thought 10,000 is not enough for a +1 Offense .moar file which you can get 3 copies on a single Denture run.

I also think we should remove the limits on minimum bids. You want to greatly overvalue your item? Fine! But don’t punish people wanting to run for the leaderboard because you think an item is 10 times more valuable than it usually is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!