Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Porco Rosso Posted:

I think this is again making things excessively complicated in a way that doesn’t encourage anybody to raid. So if you run visits (for the job board, storyline, flezz, whatever), you need to be careful that you don’t accidentally hold 4 forums at once, else you’ll be locked out of raiding for the next 3 days? Requiring this much planning and preciseness about how visits are used just makes it a bigger pain than many people will want to deal with. Which is fine I guess, but doesn’t do much toward making raiding more accessible.

Yes, that.

Despite being in the Board, I don’t raid much, nor (at this point) do I put much effort into solo raids, but I still get vanilla periodically. I’d like to be able to help out on the occasional raid, but with all these new rules, caveats, and restrictions, it’s looking more like, unless I put all of my attention towards not disqualifying myself, I won’t be able to raid should I get the opportunity.

Seriously, I’ve been considering getting another alt just so I can turn off scoops (wat? A BoD member doesn’t have six characters already?), so I don’t have to think about this mess until my schedule lets me join a raid.

Though, now I only have a fifteen minute chance, to help out, as opposed to being able to join in at any point.

I guess it’s like finding out that the only baseball league is the totally serious pro-league with a mandatory schedule and expulsion for missing a game, when you’d just like to play for the occasional game with no commitments like you used to.

For some people, raiding isn’t a lifestyle! Help a casual player out here! Unless the point is to drive all the casual Dom-ers out of Dom.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!