Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/28919

Hahaha wouldn’t it be funny if a worthless item sold for bumloads? Wouldn’t it be funny if whoever that other guy is bid something ridiculous and figured he’d never be beat/never get pushed to his max bid?

Wait, what? JMac clearly put up a few thousand junk items to abuse flezz transfers, right? Or to cheat the system in some other way maybe? I clearly have the best bidding discipline in the world and couldn’t possibly be doing this for any reason other than to abuse the syste. Nope, this is clearly abuse by severely overbidding (but not by an amount that would be worth a flezz transfer, seriously OH NO 400K FLEZZ I COULD ALMOST BUY SOMETHING USEFUL) on a junk item.

No this is clearly abuse. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Preserving because I don’t know how long auctions stay up for:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!