Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

Goodday ol’ bean, might I interest you in an offer you can’t and will not refuse? I am willing to send you an invite because WE of the British Gentleman Society found YOU British enough and enough of a Gentleman to join OUR society (You will only receive a trial membership at first). Join the elitism and let us combine our superiority to create the most superior clan Forumwarz has ever seen!

Of course this offer comes with a free privilege to stroll around the board wearing the very same exquisitely fashionable bowl hat and of course your favourite umbrella. And it’s oh so easy! Just post in either this thread or send me a request and you will be in! So come join the superior British elitism before our trial membership offers expire!

Currently we are also temporarily looking for maids to fill out the sleazy maid role and help and cater our needs for crumpets and tea throughout the day. The job description would consist of mostly serving us as we do our gentleman business. You also need to wear a French maid outfit.

Here an example, don’t mind the rather distasteful second shot for it was stuck on by a perverted ex, mind you EX, member of our fine society, we are in no way perverted old men. We are GENTLEMEN:

Why not join us?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!