Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Inertia Posted:

did you reach 1000 members before this mbum kicking?

Nah, got the peen we needed, decided that keeping inactive players wasn’t totally awesome, so I got rid of them. The active ones who want back in and who aren’t going to be totally bumhurt like Celerysteve will be patient.

I kind of, no, I really ****ed up last night, so the peens we were going to have at this morning’s rollover will, unfortunately, be put off till tomorrow’s rollover. Re-invites will have to wait until then. Or, I can reinvite you guys but you’ll prolly just get kicked again tonight. My apologies- and the people I actually WANT in the klan will understand that- the rest of them can go join Captain bumhurt in F.U.C.K.F.I.N.G.E.R.Z. or whatever Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!