Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

joanagotfing-
ered

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

about the “how do i make the story go question”: there is no entry for what rivet told me about in my missions tab, although i distinctly remember being given several notifications while having a conversation with him (which, i bumumed, being too busy tor read his damned dialog, were the bookmark for the forum and the new mission entry). no bookmark, no mission entry. and it’s been a day since. :|

and no, i can’t sTalk anyone. and yes, i’ve already deployed far more than 8 xss, although not all of them (there’s the emo and death metal forums left).

le: right. so the question: when and where the **** should i expect the last mission to appear in my mission tab? and what should i do, considering what i said i already did, to get it there?

lle: nevermind. Log in to see images!

llle: just noticed the reply below. oh. Log in to see images! joanagotfingered edited this message on 02/03/2009 4:46PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!