Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

CaptainDDL Posted:

No matter how many changes we make, it’s obvious that klan raiding is the only way you’re going to truly be competitive in Dom. We’re trying to rebalance Dom, when the rebalancing of the main game is still screwy. I understand you’re really wanting to have this raid limit, but I would have loved to see what the alt limit would have done if the changes were properly implemented in the first place. Limit of 5 alts, only those alts could affect the forums pwned.

Instead of rolling all of these changes out at once, couldn’t we do it gradually, so we can more fully see how the changes affect Dom? Here we are, hours before the change, and we still don’t have a raid limit set in stone. It seems logical, in my opinion, that we should hold off on implementing it at this time. Maybe implement it at the same time we get the multiple raids?

As much as I agree with you I have two points as to why we will push all these changes today.

1) They are needed, evidence has shown that Alt abuse and Raid abuse both drastically affect the balance of Domination.

2) Programming time is hard to get and I’ll take it when I can get it. It’s taken a long time of planning and prioritizing to get these changes implemented, so I don’t want to hold up the process, who knows when I’d get the time again.

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 01/28/2009 5:09PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!