Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Mr_Malaprop Posted:

Intelligent counter arguments? Erudite conversations? Rational thoughts on the imperfections in the human recognition of the infinite? What’s become of the Trollhole?

Oh, wait. Earlier on in this (surprisingly intelligent) conversation, there was a much more appropriate O RLY owl/LolCats battle.

Whew. I was scared something clbumy was coming out of this forum. I don’t think that the world would be ready for that.

P.S. If you haven’t already seen it, starfang: http://www.venganza.org/

Ramen.

Interesting. I’ve heard of pastafarianism, but I never really checked it out until now. I’ll have to dig around a bit, but if I were to take up one of these so called “joke” religions that have turned into real belief systems, I think I would tend more towards mooism (www.churchofmoo.com, has little to nothing concerning cows) because it tends more towards my thought pattern. And they’ve got spiffy quotes like this one:

””Religion is just a tool for getting at the Ultimate Experience of Truth. Most religious people, given this tool, are like the person who, given a set of lock picking tools and a safe containing the Ultimate Prize, have somehow managed to lock themselves inside the safe and leave both treasure and lock picks on the other side of the door.

-Floyd Gecko “

My ego is trumped only by how ****ing awesome I am.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!