Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ronald Jerum

[Wootz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I guess my original point was kind of confusing. I’m not upset that Troll is a hard clbum to play, because it’s not, really. It’s just that it doesn’t make any sense that it has basically no attack. On the actual internet, people are a lot more offended by the pain series than they are by a dude whining about his day. I also don’t see the need to remove so many features from the clbum. At least let us gain some charisma or something. Besides, if you do no damage, even with a high defense the net damage you take is almost the same, because you spend longer in the thread.

I’m not trying to be too whiny, and I still really enjoy the game, it just seems a little weird.

Ronald Jerum edited this message on 03/15/2008 12:58AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!