Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

scullyangel Posted:

You know, there are scheduled changes coming. They might have been considered sooner if more than a handful of players had cared about the problem with the mechanic when it was only having an impact on one bracket.

It kind of sucks that the majority of players take the “not my problem, not a problem” approach to things and only speak up when it finally messes with their game.

I remember laughing when I was told that all the problems would be fixed if more klans started raiding. Well, wish granted, now the solo player is even more out of luck. I’m in a heavily raiding klan again, and I still feel it’s an unfair system. Changes can’t come soon enough.

I think you may be entitled to an “I told you so” Scully. I know you’re too clbumy to take it, but I think you’re entitled to it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!